Top 10 Spring Festivals
Spring in Worcester County, Maryland, has great festivals and events.
1. Berlin Spring Celebration - April 4
Spring Celebration is held annually the day before Easter and brings thousands of locals and visitors together to celebrate the beginning of a new season.
2. Ocean City Spring Restaurant Week - April 19-May 3
Participating restaurants offer great deals on their fantastic menu items.
3. Delmarva Birding Weekend - April 23-26
Celebrate the spring migration of thousands of warblers, shorebirds, waterfowl and raptors. The Weekend combines boat trips, paddling treks and expeditions by foot.
4. Ocean City Springfest - May 7-10
Springfest celebrates arrival of spring and the upcoming summer season with arts and crafts and lots other fun entertainment.
5. Man Meets Mud Run - May 9
Eastern Shore's dirtiest 5k
6. Berlin Spring Cruisers - May 16
Hear the sounds of roaring classics as they cruise into downtown Berlin.
7. Berlin Jazz & Blues Bash - June 6
A day of non-stop Jazz and Blues music.
8. Ocean City Car & Truck Show - June 13-14
One of the East Coast's largest automotive and culture events comes to Ocean City with the most amazing vehicles that grace the pages of your favorite automotive magazines.
9. Ocean City Air Show - June 13-14
Celebrating its 8th year, OC Air Show featuring Blue Angels.
10. Pocomoke Cypress Festival - June 17-20
Annual festival, games, rides, & entertainment.