5 Reasons to #TourWorCo in the Fall
Sure we're sad that Summer is over, but boy do we love Worcester County in the Fall. Here's 5 reasons to #TourWorCo this Fall:
1. Cooler temps: No more sweltering in the heat. The cooler fall temps are perfect for outdoor adventures.
2. Warm water: Want to take a dip? No problem, the water temperatures are still warm enough for you to enjoy a beach day, or two!
3. Cheap hotel: Speaking of taking a dip, hotel prices go way down during the off season, allowing you to save big when you travel.
4. No crowds: No more waiting in line... well, at least not for long. Enjoy shorter wait times and smaller crowds at restaurants, attractions, and on the beach.
5. Scenic views: From deep reds to rustic oranges Worcester County's sunset-like Fall foliage is a beautiful sight for nature lovers.