Things To Do In The Winter
There is lot's to do for the hole family at the Beach & Beyond this winter.
Here are some suggestions to :
1. Indoor mini golf: Worcester County is home to a number of indoor mini-golf courses, including Safari Village Mini Golf and Undersea Adventure Mini Golf, both in Ocean City.
2. Bowling: For family fun during the winter, bowling is always a fun option. Some options throughout Worcester County include Eastern Shore Lanes in Pocomoke City and Ocean Lanes Bowling Center in Ocean City.
3. Indoor ice skating: In Ocean City, the Carousel Oceanfront Hotel features an indoor skating rink open seven days a week during the winter. Both hotel guests and non-guests are welcome ($5 admission is charged for non-guests, and skate rentals are $3). The venue also hosts skate parties.
4. Outdoor activities: Even though it’s winter, that doesn’t mean you can’t get outside to enjoy some of the area’s best activities. You can still get outside for fishing, boating, biking running, surfing and hunting, even during the winter months. We have lot's of cool visiting wild life like seals, ducks, and hawks. Find out more about some of the area’s outdoor activities here.
5. Events and festivals: During the winter, you should plan to spend time on Maryland's beaches and beyond, checking out some of the local events. Here's a list of some of the best area events in Ocean City, Berlin, Snow Hill and Pocomoke during the winter, and if you’re lucky enough to make it here for the holidays, check out some of the top things to do in the area in December.