Queponco Railroad Station
In the village of Newark, Queponco Railroad Station stands today, a symbol of earlier times when the railroad was a vital part of life on the Eastern Shore.
Erected in 1910, halfway between Berlin and Snow Hill, Queponco is part of the rail service in Worcester County that began in 1872 and continues today. The building was sold in the 1960s and reopened as a museum in 1999. Open May to October. 1st and 3rd Saturdays, 1-4 p.m.
8378 Patey Woods Road - Newark, Maryland